Package: £30,000-£35,000 (£45K OTE), Company car and fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, ipad and pension scheme
Location: North London, Cambridge, Hertford, Watford, Luton, Enfield.
Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading division of one of the fastest growing FTSE 100 companies in Europe.
With a global presence, we have firmly established ourselves as a recognised brand in B2B products and pride ourselves in the comprehensive range and quality of service that we are able to provide in our catering equipment division.
We offer an expansive range of products with the ability to sell to all sectors of the Foodservice and HORECA market place as well as within Government, Education and Healthcare commercial kitchens.
The role is sales focused, concentrating on a mix of account management and new business development with responsibility for establishing accounts within North London to Cambridge.
The role will be field based, calling on clients including hotels, restaurants, cafés and pubs to schools and contract caterers.
There will be a business target set for the area which is expected to be achieved through both organic growth of accounts and new business within the Foodservice and HORECA industries.
Our company offers a one stop service for catering equipment, therefore client visits may range from high volume order of light equipment through to bespoke ranges.
• The successful candidate will have sales experience, ideally within the Foodservice/HORECA sector.
• Experience in sales of catering equipment is preferred although candidates from a strong foodservice sales background, chemicals/ disposables into HORECA or Management in the food industry could be considered.
• Candidates should demonstrate strong relationship building skills due to the high volume of account management in this territory but have the required skills to cross-sell into these customers and develop new business.
• This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, driven, enthusiastic individual to join a market leading organisation demonstrating strong career prospects and an excellent commission scheme.
• Must have a ‘hunter’ mentality with the motivation and dedication to succeed in this vibrant space.
Please send all applications to: .
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and Executive Level professionals in all industries. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agenc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job