Born in Somerset in 2004, our company was the brain child of two friends who realised that their regular hog roast evenings went down even better with local cider made from local apples.
Over the last few years, the cider market has really exploded and honest craft producers have been able to bring a refreshing outlook to the fast growing cider category! Our company makes simply damn good, award winning, brave and bold, tasty cider, bursting with West Country apples, expertly crafted to our own special blend and slowly matured for a great taste with real character.
Due to the strength of their product and a brand story that is full of character, humour and honesty, the business is thriving, growing way ahead of the category and delivering phenomenal sales.
The business is full of brilliant people full of ambition and a real team ethic. We are growing this business together and enjoying the journey. No one takes life or work too seriously, and has fun, but there is a common bond in hard work, clever business and shared success. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, then keep on reading!
We are now looking for a London based (+working from home) Sales legend to join our growing herd. You will be tasked with growing the sales within your region and predominantly in the free on-trade.
You will inherit your own established territory so you will be expected to maintain and grow current business through strong relationship building, but we need way more than that from you - you will also be targeted to truffle out new business with gusto. You need to be bold, innovative, charming and know how to close a deal. Other responsibilities include working to sales targets, running events and maintaining databases.
Ideally, you will have a little prior experience of selling a premium branded product and prior experience of working within the drinks industry and specifically within the on-trade.
You will be unrelenting in your pursuit of sales. No doesn’t mean no to you, it means maybe later. Persistence, creativity, positivity and charm will be the pillars of your character. No target is too big or too small. You are a team player who can operate under your own initiative, making things happen!
Here are some specifics for you:
- To drive profitable sales growth from the territory whilst ensuring all consumers and customers have the best possible experience of the product and brand.
- Mange a territory Sales Lead Generator (via Lead Sales Manager), target new leads with emphasis on high value customers, high visibility, influencer accounts, consistent with our strategy.
- Manage pull through in Wholesalers by working with W/S sales personnel and W/S final customers to maximise growth opportunities, decreasing reliance on direct sales and within our sales strategy
- Working with Brand Activation Manager, be innovative and cheeky in your approach, to create exciting brand experiences that drive sales through events, POS and promotions.
- Maximise our distribution across our target market, with a focus on Reveller and Twisters.
- Excellent communication, reporting back on all meetings to Sales Lead Generator on results and follow up actions via CRM tool.
- Agree and sign (after review with FD) any relevant contracts / targets / volume retros / minimum stocking dates to ensure profitable growth.
- Professional polish in all your internal communication and admin, including credit checks for new customers, order management, sales performance and financial reporting.
- £25-£35,0000 dependent on experience
- Bonus opportunities + benefits
- As you may have guessed, a LOT of cider but NEVER let the team see you drinking it over ice… you have been warned!
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job