CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Market leading manufacturer of Excavation Support Systems is looking for a Northern based field sales person. You will sell their range of Excavation Support Systems into Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors.
Account management focused.
Great backing from a technical design department.
Big brand name.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Excavation Support Systems - Construction
SELLING: Excavation Support Systems
SELLING TO: Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors
TERRITORY: Ripon to Sheffield and Oldham to Selby
LOCATION: Ripon, Sheffield, Oldham, Selby
PACKAGE: £34k basic, OTE £50k, Company car, fuel card, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension, health scheme
- Very well-known manufacturer
- Depots Nationwide
- Independently owned
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have related product sales/hire experience
- Sold to civil engineers
- MUST have construction field sales experience
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience
- A natural relationship builder
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of clients
- Your role is to hire out the company's manufactured range of specialist groundwork solutions, trench support equipment, sheets and frames (these are excavation support systems)
- Representing the Dewsbury depot covering the surrounding areas
- Hiring/selling into a mixed market of Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors
- This is a technical sell but you will get assistance from the in-house technical design team
- You will be circa 70% account management/account development and 30% new business focused
- You will deal with hire values that range from £250 a week to £1k per week, some projects can be much higher
- Realistic year one target
- Sales cycles will be instant to several months
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job