Area Sales Manager - Commercial Fleet (RP1074-RE)
Location: Covering the Midlands
£37K - £41K Basic + 40% Bonus + Family Healthcare + Company Car + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client isa market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used within the Commercial Vehicle market by OEM manufacturers and also businesses who wish to retrofit these systems to their existing fleet.
With a multimillion pound turnover and manufacturing sites across the globe, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As an Area Sales Manager you will report to the UK Sales Director and be responsible for:
- Working from a home office and spending 4 days per week on the road with customers across your territory.
- Developing lasting relationships with Directors, Fleet Managers, Transport Managers, Engineers and Buyers.
- Selling my client’s complete solutions across all businesses that use or manufacture Plant/Materials Handling Equipment, Trucks, Trailers, Vans, Lorries or affiliated within sectors such as Haulage, Freight, Waste Collection, Construction, Local Authorities and Councils.
- Operating in a new business focussed sales role, targeting commercial vehicle users with a fleet size from 3 to 300+ vehicles.
- Selling to both End Users (70%) and OEM’s (30%)
- Understanding customers’ needs and advising them on a suitable solution.
- Managing key accounts within the vehicle body building market.
- Delivering to turnover and profit growth targets.
- Attending exhibitions and events.
- Delivering product demonstrations and training where required.
The ideal candidate will have proven success selling capital equipment or products/solutions (eg, Telematics, Fleet Tracking, Tyres etc.) to the commercial vehicle market and be comfortable securing new business sales from vehicle manufacturers or businesses operating within the Haulage, Freight, Waste or affiliated sectors.
It is essential you can demonstrate longevity in employment and possess proven success securing new business sales.
You will have strong communication skills with the motivation, drive and desire to be successful within a fast paced sales environment.
- Area Sales
- Business Development
- Capital Equipment
- Commercial Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job