Aliaxis UK are a leading manufacturer of high performance, thermoplastic pipework systems used on a global scale within the commercial buildings and industrial market sectors. The business is now seeking an exceptional Area Sales Manager to cover the North & Scotland region.
Reporting to the Head of Distribution Sales, this position is responsible for promoting our range of Building & Industry products to our Distribution customer base. With the drive to succeed and a proactive work ethic, the Area Sales Manager will work closely with the Head of Distribution Sales to increase profit and win new business, jointly creating strategic alliances within customers to achieve growth in line with the company business plan. In addition the successful individual with have specific responsibility for:
- Developing close working relationships with targeted Distributors in the region to drive sales
- Reporting sales activity and thorough use of CRM
- Developing prospecting activity into profitable business
- Achieving and exceeding individual sales targets
- Writing and delivering customer business plan/objectives in line with the overall business objectives
This is a fantastic time to join the business and certainly a great opportunity for someone to apply their experience of working within Distribution and in a similar manufacturing environment.
Ideal skills and experience will also include:
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in formulating and implementing a workable business plan
- Self-disciplined, self-starter with the ability to be able work using their own initiative
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to influence
- Keen commercial awareness and market awareness of both customers and competitors
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is role which will involve extensive travel and some overnight stays away from home. A full driving licence is essential.
Working with a world-renowned brand this is an excellent opportunity to build your sales career within our well established and innovative business.
Aliaxis UK offer a good benefits package which includes competitive base salary, bonus, car, laptop, mobile, pension, 33 days holiday (incl bank holidays) and a wide variety of flexible benefits.
Applications will be processed quickly and interviews will be held as soon as it is appropriate to do so. Should an offer be made, all candidates will be notified that the position has been filled.
Interested but not sure if this is the right role for you? If you meet some but not all of the criteria we’d still love to receive your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'