An ambitious and well-supported start-up company are looking to recruit an experienced Midlands-based Area Sales Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Our client specialise in providing linear transmission actuator products and high precision planetary gearboxes to a range of well-known, diverse and respected customers throughout the automation engineering industry.
An agile and innovative company by nature, they pride themselves the ability to offer full technical support, high quality goods and a best in class standard of customer service, all coming at a sensible price to both the OEM and re-seller market.
As the Midlands-based Area Sales Manager, your role and responsibilities would include:
- Expanding current customer base throughout the Midlands area
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers in the Automation industry.
- Selling a range of high quality and high value Linear Guides, Planetary Gearboxes, Slewing Rings, Ballscrews, Racks and Pinions, Screwjacks and more from leading manufacturers
We would be interested in speaking with candidates who possess the following:
- Demonstrable knowledge of automation products.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK transmissions market
- Is based in the Midlands region of the UK
- Full driving licence essential
- A track record of successful sales within the Automation/Transmissions sector or products similar to that listed
As the new Area Sales Manager, you can expect the following salary and benefits package:
- Starting salary of £30,000 - £45,000/year
- Excellent bonus structure (OTE of double your salary in first year)
- Company car and fuel allowance
- Product training where required
- Total autonomy to manage own diary
- Remote working capability
- Opportunity to play key part in company growth in coming years
The Automation and especially the transmissions market has never been more engaged across the UK as it currently is. As such, if you are interested in joining our start-up client as the new Area Sales Manager within the Automation & Transmissions space, or would like more information, please get in contact or email CVs .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job