Our client a dynamic and expanding Agritech company is seeking an experienced agricultural sales professional to sell to agricultural business' and farmers based in Stafford
Whether you're from a livestock or arable background, this position will place you at the heart of a well-known and growing UK company. You will maintain and develop a strong existing sales ledger together with securing new accounts.
If you have a passion for forging strong commercial relationships with farmers and a desire to deliver a comprehensive service to customers, this opportunity will be of interest.
• Conduct visits on farms as well as being partially based at our client's office
• Building professional relationships with farmers and other customers
• Responsible for sales of a range of agricultural products allowing you to cater to all of your client's needs.
• Travel around the territory to be tailored around you within Somerest
• Demonstrate a broad working knowledge of the agricultural sector
• Develop knowledge of the company's product portfolio
Salary and package:
• Competitive salary package reflecting the experience and skills of the individual
• Company vehicle
• Pension scheme
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'