- Manufacturer of aid mobility products
- Established for over 30 years
- Highly recommended by leading clinical experts
- One-stop-shop from initial enquiry, design, specification
- Have their own installation and servicing teams
- Selling a range of slings, Hoists and bathroom equipment
- Will be doing a lot of demos & assessments
- Working with Occupational Therapists who will work on behalf of the local authorities/social services.
- Small amount of care homes - This is all work that is not in a framework
- 80% Account management - Looking to introduce new product lines and working with new points of contact/OT's
- Covering West Midlands
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in selling slings & hoists would be ideal.
- Will also consider candidates from a related background. (Seating, standing, mobility, sleeping therapy and bathroom equipment.).
- Wants an amiable, friendly, consultative sales person.
- Best person ever recruited was an OT with good commercial awareness and acumen...... so will consider OT's/Physio's preferably with commercial experience
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'