Job Title:Area Sales Executive
Our client is looking for an energetic, motivated and target driven individual to join their sales team as an Area Sales Executive. As an Area Sales Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring a steady stream of growth in the company's sales through relationships with their current customers and forming relationships with potential prospects.
- To promote the Company's products and sell them to new and existing customers.
- To work as part of the Sales Team to provide a customer support service to the company's customers.
- To carry out sales order processing and maintain relationships with customers.
- To ensure the database of customer information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Academic qualifications equivalent to degree level are desired.
- Sales experience would be an advantage.
- A clean driving licence is essential.
- The successful applicant must be willing to travel around the UK as required.
- Knowledge of the marquee or events industry would be an advantage.
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Pay dependent on experience
- Hours of work 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 16:00 on Friday (With 30 minutes for lunch)
- Annual bonus scheme based on company's performance
- A Company contributed pension scheme after 3 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (from 1st January until December 31st)
- Free parking
This is an outstanding and rewarding opportunity to further your career within Sales working in a modern, market leading environment.
- "sales executive" "new business" "business development" "bdm" "account manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job