Area Sales Executive - Initial Washrooms
GUILDFORD + SURROUNDING AREAS
£20,568+ car + fuel card + uncapped commission + guaranteed commission + tablet + mobile + consistency bonus; 1st year OTE up to £30,000
We are looking for passionate & income-driven Sales professionals to join us, Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 Group with a small-company feel. We are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues. Can you hunt down new business and "win the sale"? We offer promotion in the each of your first three years with the business and provide a route into management!
This Area Sales Executive position will see you travel (in a company car) from client to client, selling our state-of-the-art Washroom accessories. You will be fully equipped to do the role as we will put you through an initial 6 weeks training course as well as ongoing support and mentoring.
We are currently recruiting an Area Sales Executive for our Initial Washrooms function, covering Guildford and the surrounding areas, with an office base of Fareham.
As the Area Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term contracts with businesses.
- Generating and developing leads (through networking with other Rentokil divisions etc)
- Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Working towards and hitting set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting new products
- Working with key accounts to maximise sales
What you need to succeed:
- An ambitious, outgoing, dedicated personality, able to use their initiative whilst in the field
- A background in business development and generating new clients
- Able to demonstrate Customer Service skills
- Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Full valid UK driving Licence is required with no more than 6 points
What can we offer you?
Realistic first year earnings of £30,000 per annum + £300 x3 first months guaranteed commission + mobile + tablet + car + fuel card + consistency bonus + RI Rewards
In return, not only will you have a career which is interesting and challenging, you will also be joining an organisation that recognises success and ensures that each colleague has a structured career path to achieve the progression they are looking for. You will also receive an Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job