Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: South East England
Salary: Up to £35k basic with £41k OTE (uncapped commission)
Brief Job and Company Description
- Our client is UK owned Lighting Manufacturer with its Head Office located near Wembley, North London
- The company believe strongly in the future of LED lighting for its energy saving and helping to protect the environment
- As a company, they are continually developing the product range and looking towards the new up-and-coming technology
- This is a Sales Executive role covering the South East England area.
- You will be selling the full lighting product range to Electrical Wholesalers throughout the territory.
- In this home-based Sales Executive role, you will be managing your own diary with monthly sales meetings at the Head Office in London.
- There are elements of Account Management and New Business Development across the territory, backed up by the Internal Sales team.
- As the Sales Executive, you will also seek other routes to market such as sales to Contractors.
For this position you MUST have the following
- It is essential that anyone applying for this role has previous experience of selling lighting products.
- A strong desire to learn new products and technology is vital to your application for this Sales Executive position.
- Experience of selling to Electrical Wholesalers or how the industry works is vital to your application.
- A strong and stable work history is very important, showing stability and career progression.
For this position you will IDEALLY have the following
- Experience of sales for an Electrical Wholesalers would be suitable for this role as you will have lighting product experience.
- Contacts in the Electrical Wholesale industry is highly desirable.
What you get in return:
- £25-35k basic salary (depending on experience)
- Bonus Scheme - £6k OTE with uncapped commission
- 20 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Company Car Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job