Area Sales Executive/South East/Pest Control/Sales/Surveyor/£27000
Our client is established, respected and experts in providing quality, dependable and friendly service within the pest control arena.
Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a motivated and friendly Area Sales Manager/Surveyor to join their team covering Central London, SE London and the home counties.
As an Area Sales Executive, on a daily basis, you will travel between their client`s sites, surveying their property and establishing a way to solve or prevent a pest issue.
On a daily basis, your duties will involve:
- Carry out pest control surveys on both existing client sites as well as new potential sites
- Create detailed reports of pest control recommendations and proposed works
- Development of new business through a range of methods (cold-calling, tender applications)
- To increase contract values and maximise potential of existing accounts
- Daily management of the company`s existing portfolio and key contacts
- Your work will be based mainly in London and surrounding areas, however, you may need to work in other areas to support their UK wide clients on occasions
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Full UK driving licence
- Have a "will do/can do" attitude
- Fantastic customer facing skills
- Enthusiasm/team player
- Motivated and successful
- Great Knowledge of London
- Excellent written and spoken English
In return for your hard work and commitment they are offering:
- Competitive basic salary of c£27,000 + uncapped commission/bonuses
- Company car/fuel card
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Job stability
- Stakeholder pension
- Laptop/smart phone
- Ongoing training and support
- A great opportunity to join an established, successful business where your hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Sales/customer services