A global manufacturer and supplier of tools to the metal cutting industry, with offices in 20 countries worldwide. They are part of the Sandvik family, which is a global engineering group with about 43,000 employees. Their ambition is to be the leading global supplier of metal cutting tools to the general engineering industry by 2020.
- To effectively promote and sell the company's innovative range of cutting tools including hole-making, milling, turning and threading tools
- Help to grow the business at existing end user and distribution customer level, as well as providing technical advice and support to customers
- Liaise with existing distribution networks and develop new business within the Worcester, Gloucestershire, Oxford & Wiltshire areas.
- Have a strong background within the tools and engineering industry including good product knowledge
- Have a City & Guilds/BTEC or equivalent qualification within an Engineering discipline
- Good sales background is highly desirable, however sales training can be provided for right candidate
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Full driving license and car owner
- Good negotiation skills
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 per annum basic
- 15% Bonus scheme
- 2% Company Christmas Bonus
- Company Car
- Pension Contribution Scheme up to 7%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"