£35,000- £50,000+ uncapped commission + Excellent Package.
My Client is a large successful distributor of fire and security solutions (intruder, access control, cctv and networking). Their Unique selling point is providing a consultative approach through a dedicated and committed workforce who provides their customers with bespoke solutions, expert training and technical support and after sales service too.
In order to capitalise on their leading position they now seek an Area sales/ Business development manager to join their existing team to cover the Midlands. Business Development Managers are integral members of the sales team and will be responsible for researching new business opportunities, building relationships and maintaining existing customers.
• Currently working in either a similar role for a leading fire and/or security technology manufacturer or for a distributor selling solutions to installers/ integrators.
• Strong awareness of Fire, Access Control, Intruder, IP network design and CCTV applications, preferably from hands-on experience
• Proven ability to exceed targets with ‘similar’ sales experience
• Existing network of installers, integrators and end users
• To identify and develop market opportunities
• To support existing channel partners and drive sales growth through proactive account management and technical expertise
• Achieve and/or exceed annually agreed sales target
• Execute customer presentations and demonstrations
• Acquire, maintain and report adequate knowledge of product, market and competition
• Produce and maintain live sales reporting, in addition to periodic sales forecasts
• Participate in Trade Shows with occasional overnight stays
• Dealing with customers technical and design requirements.
For the successful candidate, the successful individual will receive a competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission but also:
- Car allowance, mobile phone and laptop.
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Group pension scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Membership scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Taste Card.
If you believe you are self motivated, have a proven track record in this industry then call Saira on or apply today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job