We now have an exciting opportunity for a Area Relief Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team. As an Area Relief Officer you would be a member of the security team responsible for securing our customer's premises. You would be conducting foot or vehicle patrols, controlling access at points of entry, securing equipment and people, responding to emergency situations and helping to identify and prevent criminal activity, you will be responsible for supporting a variety of customer sites within a designated area.
Location - Bolton and surrounding areas
• To be an ambassador for the company
• Present for work at the designated time
• Follow on site security requirements including internal and external patrols
• Monitoring CCTV for access control
• Searching for any vehicles and persons on site.
• Report any security events in the on-site log
• Deal with emergency situations including initial alert and evacuations
• Support emergency services
• Complete the onsite paperwork in a clear format
• Liaise with G4S management and the National Call Centre regarding any security issues or problems
The Ideal Candidate
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
5 year checkable work history
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience working in a customer service environment
SIA Licence would be an advantage but full training can be offered
Driving licence and own transport essential due to work locations
Reliable, conscientious with an eye for detail
Enthusiastic and flexible approach
Capable of working independently and as part of a team
We act with INTEGRITY AND RESPECT
We are passionate about SAFETY, SECURITY AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We achieve this through INNOVATION AND TEAMWORK
ABOUT THE COMPANY
G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We operate in over 90 countries. We have a truly global business with large established market positions in developed markets and outstanding positions in fast growing emerging markets. G4S has a unique global footprint, employing more than 570,000 people world-wide, and are the largest security solutions provider in the world.
- Customer Service
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'