Area Registered Manager Willows
Are you interested in being at the forefront of developing a new community based service that will make use of your management and leadership skills?
We are looking to recruit an Area Registered Manager for our Willows Service. Willows is a new and innovative approach to care that puts the needs of our customers and staff first ensuring a seamless approach to how great care should be delivered.
The Area Registered Manager will ensure they lead a dispersed team coordinating and delivering quality personal care and support services that promotes independence and enhances quality of life for people with a range of needs in their own homes or in the community.
To join our team we are looking for someone who has:
• Leadership and management experience of large, dispersed staff teams
• Experience of developing and growing the business in the Domiciliary Care Sector.
• Significant budget responsibility and sound financial planning and management skills
• Experience of working within quality assurance systems and a culture of continuous service improvement
• Working knowledge of commissioning and managing work by external suppliers.
• Experience of planning and managing significant projects
• Previous experience in a CQC registered manager role
• NVQ Level 4/QCF Level 5 in Management or equivalent
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• 25 days annual leave
• An employer contribution pension scheme of 7 % matched by Somerset Care
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job