Looking for a new role within a North East Contractor? My Client is looking to recruit an Area Quality Manager to ensure quality is maintained throughout the whole construction process, from tender to completion and handover, across the North East and Midlands.
* to manage the Quality Management support to the regions projects and businesses
* liaise with external contacts in regards to Quality
* prepare Project Quality Plans
* support and assess suppliers and subcontractors, as well as attend supplier visits
* identify Process imporvements
* prepare Quality Reports for Project and Management meetings
* carry out routine audits of documentations and processes
* Chartered Quality Professional (CQP)
* Business aware & customer focused
* Advanced level of QA knowledge within the industry
* Strong Leadership & people management skills
* Formal audit training or good audit skills
* Knowledge of National Grid requirements
If the above role is of interest please feel free to contact Tom in our Newcastle Office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job