Market leading Estate agency are seeking an Area Partner to manage and deliver profitable growth and continuous improvement across their Area delivering sales targets and KPI’s .
• Builds and develops a highly effective Area Team whilst embedding the core behaviours, values and principles of the Company.
• Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the Team and all employees.
• Contributes to and delivers the minimum standards across the Area.
• Creates and drives a culture of coaching that leads to a high performance culture
• Leads and motivates the Area business at all times.
• Effectively implements Company and Business Policy within the Area.
• Regular monitoring of the Area operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
• Accountable for the legal and commercial compliance throughout the Area business.
• Throughout the Area, creates a universal knowledge and understanding and commits to the adoption of HR process and best practice including recruitment & selection, training & development, activity and performance management and employee relations.
• Takes personal accountability for the retention of staff, intervening personally where appropriate to ensure no regretted leavers.
• Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
• Establishes, owns and is responsible for the results of the internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
• Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance and legislation and company policies and procedures.
• People Management; ability to motivate a workforce, to undertake high level and detailed staff 1:1s and reviews with a focus on performance and development of individual reports
• Uses Influencing Strategies
• Marketing experience; understands and responds to Area requirements
• Champions and conducts the basics; canvassing, prospecting, social media, video, FLINK, 5 star reviews, door knocking, On Market-Off Market
• Moves the business forward;
• Understands the business and is able to operate in a multi-faceted 'One Team’ Area operation
Great Salary Plus package OTE £90000 PLUS CAR …send your CV NOW
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'