Our client is a market leading operator of licensed premises. The breadth and depth of their operation allows the business to offer outstanding career prospects for the best candidates with their success based on the fantastic teams of people they have working in their business.
So what does the role involve?
As Area/Partner Operations Manager, you will live or border Cumbria, you will need to build and manage the relationships with your General Managers and work alongside them to support and develop the businesses, as well as open new businesses and concepts.
- The Area Manager's key responsibilities are to provide support and guidance to the partners to maximise the profit and opportunity of every outlet for both the partners and business.
- The Area Manager will be consultative in their approach, and support the partner looking at every part of their business to ensure they are set up for success.
- The Area Managers need to deliver operational excellence in everything they do both externally and internally.
- The Area Managers influence through guiding and motivating the stakeholders to deliver exceptional standards and continuous growth.
- Strong commercial and problem solving skills are key to being successful in this role.
- Experience of New openings would be beneficial for this role.
- A blend of managed, leased and tenanted experience would be preferred from the most suitable applicants whereby you will have worked for a major pub operator previously and experienced the pace of change the industry has seen.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
As the Multi-site Manager you MUST have a background of driving success within in the Pub industry/ retail sector ideally in leased and tenanted, however managed candidates will be considered or if you have ran your own successful business this could also benefit you. We would also consider someone with Area Manager experience from the Hospitality or Retail Sector if are preferably degree educated.
We are seeking bright and energetic operators who can work at pace and energise all those around them
- If you have area management experienced within the managed pub industry.
- You will possess excellent communication and commercial skills, displaying a proven track record in implementing growth plans and delivering results and maximising profit
- The applicant will be a resilient and tenacious individual who is adaptable to change and will thrive in a fast paced environment with an ability to set a vision and get the right people in the right places to deliver on that vision and drive the business continually forwards.
- To succeed in the role of Area Manager the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an outgoing, affable personality, with a clear focus on the customer journey and P&L Performance to achieve profit growth.
Please note - this role covers the whole of Cumbria.
If you are interested in this Area Manager role and possess the skills necessary please apply below.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job