Are you ambitious and committed to delivering high quality support services?
Do you think you can lead and inspire people and help Mencap succeed in its vision to empower and directly support more individuals to live fulfilled lives?
Do not miss this opportunity to develop your career within Mencap as an Area Operations Manager.
The area in which you will oversee includes North Yorkshire services, If you are ready to take on a new challenge and you want to start achieving right now, it sounds like you're just the kind of person we need to cover our established services across North Yorkshire.
Your focus will be to support the Service Managers to ensure the services we deliver are most importantly safe and delivered to a high quality standard through:
• Effective Leadership Strategy to promote a positive culture;
• Complete regular performance reviews with Service Managers;
• Use KPI's and coaching skills to motivate high team performance;
• Undertake financial review to identify business opportunities and threats;
• Ensures all locations within their area delivering regulated activity are compliant with regulatory requirements;
• Use data to inform and support planning and management of quality and cost effectiveness;
To be successful at this post you will need enthusiasm, drive and the ability to influence people at all levels. You will have to be able to demonstrate our values (positive, challenging, trustworthy, caring and inclusive) with an understanding of the rights of people with a learning disability. You will also require people management experience and knowledge of a range of adult social care services.
Please contact Steve Roberts on for more information.
Job Ref: 11784
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job