It's not every Area Manager that gets to define how customers feel about a brand for the first time, but with this expanding restaurant chain you'll relish the chance to make a great first impression, build your team and put your stamp on sites across the South.
With a salary of up to £55,000 plus great bonus and benefits, we are looking for an Area Manager that is passionate about driving sales, delivering a world-class experience for their customers and promoting a collaborative working environment.
Our client has big plans for this premium chain, there are real opportunities for progression within the organisation and by joining the company in its UK infancy, you get to help it grow.
You'll already have experience as an Area Manager within a fast paced hospitality environment. You love the buzz of hospitality, are hands on and lead from the front!
Day to day, your Management responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards across your sites.
- Driving sales and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Creating an environment that's fun to be a part of.
- Maintaining company and brand standards and adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPIs.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Skills and qualifications
- Have a proven track record in a fast-paced leisure, hotel or hospitality environment.
- Be willing to get involved and enjoy being on the floor.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be target driven and customer service orientated.
- Be highly motivated and ambitious.
- Be a self-starter with a can do attitude.
Send us your most up to date CV now.
We're Zachary Daniels, a niche, national & international recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'