Location: Islington and Camden
Application deadline: Thursday 4th November 2021
Salary: £47,995 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join leading social care provider Certitude as an Area Manager in London.
Salary: Up to £47,995 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours
Job type: Permanent
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days’ annual leave, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance
- PerkBox discount and recognition site
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
About the role
We are currently looking for an Area Manager to take the lead on a group of services focused on providing support to people with learning disabilities in Islington and Camden. The role of an Area Manager is to provide inspirational leadership, development and direction across their service area, ensuring the achievement of operational excellence and compliance that maximises people, quality and business outcomes.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Head of Service to support the development and further growth of a distinct Certitude approach to developing practice expertise
- Ensuring that your teams deliver great practice
- Creating a clear, effective and regular two-way communication across your area, so that all colleagues understand and support the delivery of the business plan, achievement of its objectives, and delivers against Certitude’s mission and values
- Ensuring all staff, including direct reports, are managed and supported to perform at their best through regular 1:1s, annual reviews, and coaching
To be an Area Manager at Certitude, the following are essential:
- Experience in leading services that deliver high quality support and great person-centred practice outcomes.
- Experience of developing strong relationships with the people we support, families, staff and others built on trust and respect
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals and teams to achieve high levels of performance
- To have a background in Learning Disabilities with sound knowledge of practices and skills appropriate to best practices, such as positive support etc
- Strong knowledge of Care Standards and Care Act 2014, safeguarding, DOLS/MCA and regulatory frameworks
About the Organisation
At Certitude we are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support more than 1,800 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support, to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
Certitude is committed to working to a 'Strengths’ model, working with people’s strengths, interests and capabilities. We celebrate colleagues’ successes, and will be clear on the strengths you bring, your areas for growth and the support you will receive to get there.
As a Gold Level Investor in People, we have high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both our Board and Leadership Team. As a result, we are able to support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities.
Do you want to be an Area Manager at Certitude? Complete an application form and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch!
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the date stated when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered.
Area Manager, Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'