Up to £60,000 plus bonus plus car plus package
Our client is a leading retailer in their sector and are trading strongly against the current backdrop. With a clear focus on driving sales through focussing completely on the customer journey at every touch point, they continue to build market share and improve their customer satisfaction metrics. As a result they are looking for a highly motivated Area Manager to continue to drive further future success across a region of stores.
As an Area Manager, you will be accountable for driving customer satisfaction metrics, operational excellence and sales performance across your region.
With responsibility for the leadership, success and development of your management team, you will demonstrate an inspirational leadership style ensuring that your team receive clear direction and support through coaching and mentoring.
Our client is driving through a change of culture throughout the whole organisation, focussing on a true Omni-channel customer journey and gearing every decision they make towards the impact on their customer, above everything else.
You will set stretching metrics and will ensure your team are motivated to meet and exceed these expectations by delivering excellent service and capitalising on sales opportunities. Service that sells in its truest sense.
* You will have a proven track record of delivering against a suite of KPI's at multi-site management level within customer focused retail or hospitality environments.
* You will be adept at winning over the hearts and minds of your people and engaging them in your vision for your region.
* You will have experience of working in organisations that are rapidly changing their culture and be able to operate effectively in challenging situations while engaging and inspiring those around you to follow and 'join in' the journey
* You will be customer focused, highly commercial and results driven.
* With a naturally positive approach, you will be a strong communicator and a skilled people manager and be adept at succession planning, managing people's development and developing future leaders
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail, hospitality and leisure recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'