- Starting salary £27,000 (increasing to £29,000 after a six-month probation)
- Based in MANCHESTER - covering all of the MANCHESTER & LEEDS region
- Package includes pension, private medical cover, life insurance, free tuition for dependents and hundreds of retail benefits
Are you passionate about developing the potential of children of all ages and abilities?
If so, the world’s largest supplementary education provider has an exciting opportunity for those proficient in Maths and English with the spirit to succeed!
Our client develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. They currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of the Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres.
You will be based in the new Birmingham office and will cover the overall Birmingham region.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the Kumon Method within your area
Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
Do you have:
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours?
- A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
Staff at Kumon all share a passion for education, and the desire to help children achieve their full potential. The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students' abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'