Salary: Up to £70, 000 per annum
This national blue chip retailer requires an Area Manager to join its senior management team. This retailer is well established and a market leader in their sector.
With previous experience in a high turnover Area Manger/General Manager role, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader. As the Area Manager, you will have acute awareness of your competitors and will be able to drive sales throughout your region and meet your KPI`s. Motivating and inspiring your team of Store Managers, you will have a passion for people and will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times.
This role is about effectively leading and managing a successful Area, ensuring profitability and delivering the best possible customer service, whilst continuing to gain market share in their sector.
- Experience in driving performance of business units and creating area operations plans
- You will be KPI driven, trading focused and have a strong understanding of market trends, customer needs and your competition
- You will be at the top of your field, exceptional in your ability to detail and focused on high performance
- You will be an effective communicator, presenter and influencer with strong leadership qualities
- You will be highly analytical and business minded you will look to add value, and fresh ideas
- A highly commercial, high performer you love delivery and your focus is on ensuring your team are able to act with autonomy and have high levels of accountability for their own results and making decisions
- A focused, driven individual who is passionate about leading their team to reach their potential
- Energetic, determined and a passionate leader
- Lead and develop high performing teams
- Ensuring company targets are exceeded specifically sales, profit and stock management
- Able to influence and develop business strategy
- Responsible for regional communications, ensuring concise, effective, informative, influential and constructive messages are relayed to Store Management and teams in a timely manner and through appropriate communication medium
- Recruitment, deployment, development, succession planning and talent rating of Management
- Ability to engage in cross functional project work
- Understands customer service, how to ensure it is delivered and ensure it is at the heart of retail performance
- Develops the team to deliver key results and acts with pace
Our client is a leader in their sector, with great brand awareness and an even better product! Their presence in the UK retail market has grown considerably and continues to do so. They are a people focused business looking for highly capable Managers with exceptional leadership skills who passionately deliver performance through their people.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Redditch, Kidderminster, Worcester, Cannock, Telford, Coventry, Shrewsbury
KEY WORDS: Area Manager, Regional Manager, District Manager, Cluster Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Commercial Manager, City Manager, Retail, Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'