£35,000 - £45,000
Area Manager required for fantastic and long standing company in Milton Keynes on a fixed term contract.
You must have previous experience of managing large teams, managing managers and reviewing process and procedures. You will be holding reviews, one to ones and management meetings. You will be the first point of contact for line managers for a number of issues, for example recruitment. You should be confident, articulate and professional.
We are looking for:
- A natural leader that has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people
- Someone that can facilitate problem solving and deliver solutions
- Listen to and understand the requests and requirements of colleagues and managers
- Innovation and passionate in developing the team
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive can do attitude
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- People management
- process review
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job