I am seeking an Area manager for a fabulous accessory retailer who are a new Brand to the UK Market
You will have the following skills and ability -
- Excellent communication skills and be the key link between stores and head Office
- Have the ability to plan and organise effectively
- Have strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Be a confident decision maker and have problem solving ability
- Be an analytical thinker who can analyse data to the best effect
- Ensure compliance across your area
- Development of the retail management team through support and guidance and regular branch visits
- Deliver sales targets and KPI’s across your area
- Have Area management / Multi-site experience within a fast paced fashion environment
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the stores executing a strategy that ensures all sites run at a profit, maximising brand image and team development and training.
If you are a self-starter with a high level of drive and motivation, have the ability to handle pressure and have a positive approach then send your details now to Sam at May and Stephens Recruitment as this is an opportunity to join a successful expanding business that is not to be missed
May and Stephens acts as an '’employment agency’’ in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job