- To demonstrate the TC values and lead by example at all times.
- To carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
- To build an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues.
- To ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades.
- To coach, develop and mentor the In-Store Managers to deliver brilliant cleaning standards.
- To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
- To review business measures and KPI data and communicate trends and themes to help inform senior management decision making.
- To support and coach the In-Store Managers to find solutions to employee issues
- To ensure on site teams understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them.
- To review audits and take the necessary actions to turnaround under performing areas. Where required, complete and upload the audit in accordance with Company policy.
- To complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks.
- To ensure the on-site teams have sufficient working equipment, machinery and product to deliver their roles brilliantly well.
- To provide cover and support within the region as required.
- To deliver continuous improvement by sharing learning and best practice across the In-store Managers in a structured and coaching environment.
- To be the custodian of the TC brand and ensure this is reflected in the image and appearance of all team members.
- To recruit internal and external talent for In-store Manager positions and provide endorsement for site recruitment ensuring adherence to TC recruitment processes and standards.
- To ensure staff are trained in and adhere to all necessary legal compliance
- To carry out quarterly performance reviews with In-Store Managers
- To identify ways to motivate staff and increase employee loyalty
- To identify internal potential and develop talent
- To adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
- Customers - staff, managers (on site and regional)
- Cleaning Operatives
- In-store Managers
- Field Management Team
- Head office payroll
- Weekly hours budget
- Accountable for on-site cleaning teams
Work Level 3
- Ensures own work supports the business strategy
- Uses initiative to overcome obstacles
- Is proactive and uses contingency plans when appropriate and necessary
- Initiates own personal development goals
- Improves performance by setting and reviewing standards
- Motivates others
- Coaches others to ensure they meet their objectives
- Addresses performance issues quickly and constructively
- Maintains and develops customer relationships
- Makes decisions based on the impact to ongoing customer relationships
- Overcomes obstacles to achieve customer expectations within own role accountabilities
- Takes account of customers needs when prioritising and adapts accordingly
- Acts on feedback received accordingly
- Builds respectful and professional working relationships
- Takes part and encourages team working
- Works effectively across different regions and departments
- Is sensitive to the needs of others
- Shares best practice throughout whole team
- Celebrates team/individual success
- Expresses own opinions diplomatically choosing the right environment and appropriate time
- Is able to negotiate with and influence peers/colleagues using logical argument
- Adapts communication style/language to a situation/audience
- Acknowledges the values and options of others in conversations
- Produces quality written communication - clear, concise.
- Responds flexibly and quickly to changing circumstances
- Pro actively seeks ideas used successfully elsewhere
- Proposes and develops new methods and approaches
- Support others through change
Role Requirements: Detail qualifications and experience needed to perform in the role
Previous customer service delivery experience
Previous experience of managing a team
Remote management experience
Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
To comply with the company’s policies on equal opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job