Are you a confident Area Manager looking for your next big position? Our client’s Edinburgh office is looking for someone to look after their homecare services through the city area—and if you’re confident, business savvy, and have firm understanding of how the sector works, you could be the right person for the job.
This job is commutable for someone who lives in Edinburgh City itself, or Dalkeith (17 mins), Penicuik (29 mins), Currie (30 mins), and Haddington (25 mins).
Our client is a major healthcare provider, that continues to grow from strength to strength. They provide a wider variety of services through our Great Britain, and they want to grow their homecare services in Edinburgh. As Manager you will oversee the quality and budget of a wide range of services supporting a wide range of needs and people, offering respite care, or long-term care for older adults, or rehabilitation care after someone has come out of hospital. This position is ideal for somebody driven, who wants to work for a growing company witch excellent career prospects on their horizon.
What do you need to apply for this role?
· Experience in the sector is essential, and you must have worked in homecare before.
· Prior work as an Area Manager will be a massive advantage, although the right Registered Service Manager who’s ready to take the next step would also be considered.
· A concrete understanding of all the regulatory bodies and their requirements;
· Confidence when liaising with health boards and local authorities so you can increase our client’s service utilisation;
· Excellent understanding of budget management;
· At least your SVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults), although level 5 is highly desirable.
What is the pay?
As Area Manager you would be required to work 37.5 hours per week, and the pay would be around £40,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Home Care
- Social Care
- Older Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job