As an Area Manager for Joint Sites through your actions and behaviours you will embrace and consistently deliver the responsibilities for the role:
- This role is fully accountable for the delivery of the Joint Site business plan and KPIs within a designated geographical Area
- Leading and inspiring our customer facing teams, in order to improve our guest experience, drive employee engagement and deliver our growth agenda
To deliver maximum efficiencies whilst protecting our reputation through compliance with brand, operational, policy and legal frameworks
Our decision making has the guest at the heart of it. Our goal is to ensure that we have the best possible team and robust processes in place which really enable us to listen and deliver against our guest expectations, and therefore every practice we put in place should support our vision.
You will achieve this through an unwavering focus on:
- Driving performance, from Success to World Class – Leading and managing a team of Operations Managers to deliver the performance of all hotels within your remit. You will be responsible for prioritising the key business drivers that will make a real difference in delivering the WHR promise and financial targets within the WINcard. Accountable for coaching and driving performance in others in order to deliver outstanding results for all key stakeholders, Guest, Team, Shareholder and Environment.
- Leadership – Undertaking a vital leadership role by embracing the leadership framework in creating an environment where team engagement is the key driver for creating share holder value. You will model our leadership behaviours applying your own personal style to inspire confidence and influence your teams to create a great place to work, where people feel supported stretched and developed.
- Driving a Sales Culture – With our strong sales culture, you will be driving efficiencies by optimising the support from sales and revenue management. The centralised processes supported by dedicated sales and revenue managers to maximise revenue opportunities across all geographical markets will enable you to undertake your critical role in driving the sales culture. Identifying both up-selling within your hotels and cross-selling opportunities across Premier Inn and all Whitbread brands you will positively influence WHR performance.
Relationship Management – Building and sustaining positive and beneficial working relationships with operational colleagues in Whitbread Restaurants’ to optimise business opportunities across WHR. Effective third party relationships and influence with our co-located and franchise partners are essential to sustain these mutually beneficial business relationships and actively support the consistent delivery of our purpose.
We are looking for an individual who meets the criteria and has experience in Multi Site Management in order to grow this region and keep it delivering. You must be industry experienced in Retail, Leisure or Hospitality and able to walk into the role and be capable of delivering.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job