Job Title: Area Manager - Work Based Learning
Location: Scotland (Office and Field Based)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time / Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading, national Training Provider who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Manager, who will be responsible for managing a team of Assessors, and ensure the effective delivery and growth of Apprenticeship qualifications in Scotland.
- Lead and performance manage a team of Approx 15 Assessors throughout Scotland.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of Apprenticeship programmes, in-line with contractual targets and objectives (reviews, completions etc).
- Support the Senior Management Team with business growth / development for the delivery of Apprenticeships in Scotland.
- Producing forecasts and reports on regional performance for the Senior Management Team.
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant (starts / reviews / leavers and completions).
- Identify opportunities for increasing margins and new business and work with senior management in creating and implementing development plans to ensure successful growth and development in the area.
- Work closely with the Quality team to ensure quality of assessment practice is compliant.
- Budget control and financial management.
- Proven experience of performance managing and motivating a team of Assessors within the work based learning sector.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Work Based Learning, Apprenticeships and funding streams.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job