AREA MANAGER - STYLISH RESTAURANT CONCEPT
Area Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - Job Summary
Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading restaurant operators who provide a unique choice of dining experiences through a number of brand channels. We are looking for a first class Area Manager to join a team who pride themselves in offering the very best in great food and service. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as an Area Manager and be able to articulate great commercial awareness.Our client operates contemporary restaurants in high footfall venues within the UK. They are a group of stylish, modern, informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Area Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - Role Responsibility
This role requires an experienced Area Manager who is confident with multi-site and has a proven track record in branded multi-site operations, with the skills to motivate and manage their team of people. Your challenge is to create sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing your sites and people to consistently deliver the offer to the customer with the highest standard of safety, quality and service.
As Area Manager you will be directly responsible for:
- Driving sales and increasing profits.
- Delivering excellent customer focus and service.
- Developing people and inspiring your team.
- Having the ability to manage short term tactical and longer term plans to achieve business targets.
- Reviewing business performance in line with budgetary control.
Area Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - The Ideal Candidate
As Area Manager you must have:
- Previous multi site management experience within a people focussed hospitality or retail brand
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Financial awareness in order to develop the business using problem solving skills.
- Forward thinking - the ability to "think outside of the box"Â.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"