AREA MANAGER SOUTH (CALVIN KLEIN & TOMMY HILFIGER) 12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading Lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The PVH Full Price Stores Area Manager is responsible for all aspects of management of multiple store locations in and around the South region. For each store, The Area Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and training a staff that is dedicated to driving the business. In addition, the Area Manager is responsible for the merchandise, inventory, meeting all operational budgets whilst providing and maintaining a proactive business plan.
Within this role the individual will be accountable for analyzing, recommending, executing and managing initiatives and efficiencies that support business structure, strategy and growth. As a brand ambassador and team Leader, for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, you will be responsible for motivating, inspiring, coaching and developing a team. A key deliverable as Area Manager is building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal departments and external partners.
- Exceed sales goals and KPI targets, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Analyse available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Track, monitor and communicate business results in commercially succinct manner
- Seek new ways to increase business and drive individual store and area performance
- Ensure individual sales and unit goals are set for sales associates; manage results to ensure peak performance
- Collaborate with Head of Retail and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Manage client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist Managers with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Introduce and Manage all special events inclusive of collection previews, client events, sale events and center events, etc.
- Empower Managers to make decisions in the customer’s best interest that also support the Company’s philosophy
- To keep ahead of trends in the market place and effectively monitor competitor activity to maintain a leading, world class customer experience / proposition.
- Formulate and launch an Area Manager Store Visit Audit that depicts key deliverables to be actioned by Store Management after each of your visits.
- Introduce weekly and monthly lines of communication with stores that drive team engagement but ensure managers strive to exceed existing performance standards.
- Maintain a systematic auditing program to ensure full location compliance in all areas and all locations
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce all costs
- Manage and conduct bi-annual inventories
- Support and assume responsibility for the integrity of Shipping/ Receiving in all areas and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication and LP audits
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores
- Oversee stores scheduling to ensure staffing is optimized to drive business and meet demands of peak traffic whilst remaining tight to budget
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Partner with B&M, logistics, and Head of Retail to ensure appropriate assortment for the stores
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Recruit, train, and develop Store Management teams
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc
- Continually evaluate the performance of each Manager and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Partner with Human resources to review and evaluate management census by store, identifying opportunities to drive additional business through improved staffing structure
The ideal candidate will be commercially experienced and have excellent interpersonal skills. They will also need to have a solid understanding of shop operations to ensure the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein store stan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"