Area Manager - Skincare
Area Manager | Beauty | Up to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Zachary Daniels have partnered with the most exciting and innovative Skincare / Cosmetic brands in the industry. As they continue to expand globally, we are currently recruiting an Area Manager to join the team for a fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this award-winning company as they continue to grow from strength to strength in their market.
You will manage an existing portfolio of retail counters by building client / host store relationships, supporting your teams, training and development for them to build their CRM systems and exceeding their targets in store.
What we are looking for in our new Area Manager:
- Manage and support your Managers and teams in the individual locations.
- Good understanding of marketing, organisation of events to support your Managers to build the presence in their host store locations.
- Strong people management experience
- Develop and build on host relationships
- Results driven
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Train and develop your team through coaching
- Beauty Therapy qualification desirable but not essential
As our new Area Manager, you will be a strong people manager that is truly passionate about driving results through people. Our client has a fun culture and wellbeing of their people at the forefront.
This is a hybrid role and allow for 1 day home working, Working 5 out or 7 days a week. Apply now if this sounds like you.
Whats on offer:
- Salary up to £40,000
- Bonus Potential
- Car Allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Volunteering days
- Holidays increasing with length of Service
- Wellbeing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension and much more.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'