Area Manager - London - QSR
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum DOE + bonus and benefits
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Area Managers with a background in coffee shops, restaurants or quick service retail units. Our client is a quick service brand with a unique concept, offering quality coffee and sweet treats. They have a portfolio of around 15 UK stores at present which is set to almost double within the next couple of years, making this a fantastic time to join the company The Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing a handful of stores initially, taking on additional stores in London and the South as they open.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Assisting with all aspects of new store openings.
- Providing support and guidance to all Managers within your units.
- Recruitment and development of management teams.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Ensuring that your teams are achieving and exceeding financial and sales targets.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Constantly reviewing key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager looking to take the next step in their career and grow along with an expanding business. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
- caffe nero
- yo sushi
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job