Responsible for the overall area branch network and driving performance through leading, managing and developing the branch teams, to maximise the sales and profitability potential within the relevant Nurseplus region.
Delivering KPIs through effective business planning, performance management, championing operational excellence and maintaining strong relationships with branch teams, internal support functions and external stakeholders.Area Performance Metrics
- Oversee the area performance against KPIs and effectively manage the P&L within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance for the Area,
- Ensure that the area sales performance is maximised to its full potential and delivered in line with agreed targets and defined budgets.
- Provide management cover at branches to support the team at busy times and during periods of holiday and sickness
- Monitor competitor activity within the area and liaise with the Operations Director, making recommendations and agree appropriate action.
- Maintain and improve upon standards of customer service and collaboration to drive Area performance.
- Prepare reports on issues/sales and performance of teams and produce management information as required.
- Conduct regular visits to all branches in your region to support teams in following best practice and driving service delivery to clients and workers.
- Clearly and concisely communicate business and Area objectives to Branch Managers so that they remain well informed of business activity and of their required contribution to targets.
- Develop an effective communication strategy across the Area, including regular meetings, to grow the area networking and ensure shared knowledge and understanding of business processes and correct application of all procedures.
- Effectively manage the performance and development of Branch Managers to drive and maximise the sales performance and achievement of KPIs across the Area branch network.
- Motivate, encourage and support Branch Managers to help them maximise resources and achieve their targets.
- Identify under performing branches and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- Plan for succession in the Area branch network through the identification of individuals with potential for development and growth.
- Create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of employee turnover.
- Ensure your Area branch teams understand how Nurseplus values are demonstrated into actions and behaviours.
- Encourage Branch Managers to seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Take a hands-on approach in winning and delivering business to the branches as well as assisting branches with winning key clients and identification of potential clients
- Formulating business development strategies to ensure long-term success across the Area Branch networ
- Ensure that all branches operate legally, safely and efficiently and adhere to the Nurse Plus policies and procedures at all times
- Promote equal opportunities in recruitment, placement and training and development of Branch employees.
- Deal professionally and with empathy with HR issues as they arise seeking advice from the HR team as required.
- Build collaborative working relationships with the other Area Managers, key members of the senior team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Work flexibly, as required, on any site or external premises.
- Successfully complete any necessary training or re-training to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Actively demonstrate Nurseplus Values in all aspects of the role.
- Undertake other duties that Nurseplus may, from time to time, reasonably require, commensurate with the position.
- Demonstrate confidentiality, positive attitude and sense of perspective, acting as a role model at all times.
- Driving license is essential
- Knowledge of the care sector
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Solutions focused with the ability to make decisions
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills
- Demonstrates a 'can-do’ attitude - advocating and championing change
- Previous multi-site operational leadership and management experience
- Business acumen with experience of analysing data and insight to develop commercial decisions
- Current UK driving licence and a willingness to travel
Send your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact! (If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks I am afraid your applications has not been selected for the next stage of the process)
Nurseplus is an equal opportunities employer EB (Agy)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job