Area Manager - North-East Scotland
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this award winning fashion retailer with over 150 stores in the UK & international. It look after clothing for your whole family that is quality and value focused.
They are a true multi-channel business with franchises across the world with the focus of having a multiple product environment in key high street locations in the UK. This retailer are also voted in the Sunday Times top 100 business to work for. Here they truly make their people accountable and acknowledge their hard work with positive employee engagement, training and job satisfaction.
This position looking for an Area, Regional or District Manager for the North & East parts of Scotland.
As an Area Manager you will be looking after - :
- Focus on delivery the financial strategy and operate a regional budget.
- Leading the Store Managers to engage and empower their store teams
- Making sure that customer service and care is measured and targets are exceeded
- Ensuring that the highest possible store standards.
- Implementing area training and people plans,
- Profit and loss & Budget control
- Monitoring area audits and stock control budgets for the region
- Putting together actions plans for high risk areas
- Being a peer to other Area Manager colleagues
- Involvement with local community
To be successful, you must be a highly experienced Area or Regional Manager form a fashion background within Mens, Ladies or Childrenswear. You must be highly organise with a large number of stores within a vast geographical area.
other requirements to be successful in this Area Manager level include -
- Has a track record of bringing teams with them and working for a people focused business where you can drive loyalty, engagement and positivity
- That commercially you can successfully run regions that are shown profit and success for both financial and non-financial goals
- That you an inspiration leader that can run a large area and have a strong management team to deliver the performance of the stores.
- It is essential that you have exceptional people management skills and good financial and commercial acumen.
- You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a senior leadership position in a key role to make strategic decision. The package, including car, private medical insurance, mobile & bonus potentially (based on your KPI targets for area). This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a reputable British retailer. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference JO-1802-104311.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job