AREA MANAGERS REQUIRED - FROM A BRANDED RETAIL, LEISURE, HOTEL OR RESTAURANT BACKGROUND
QUALITY BRANDED OPERATOR
SALARY PACKAGE: £50,000 to £65,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BONUS POTENTIAL; COMPANY CAR & BENEFITS
Berkeley Scott has the privilege of working with a quality big branded leisure operator who is currently looking for strong ambitious Area Managers who are on their way up in their career to join their ever growing number of sites.
The brand is has an excellent reputation within the industry and with cutting edge systems, great training & support along with consistent high performance, this is a great opportunity to join a highly sought after company at multi-site level:
We are looking for candidates nationwide with the following skills and background:
- Multi-site experience running 10-15 sites at an area or regional management level
- A background in the branded retail sector or alternatively the leisure, hotel or restaurant sector
- Food & Beverage experience is essential
- Standards, structure, compliance & process-orientated
- Evidence of a developing career with some longevity in roles
- Hungry with a desire to progress
- Experience of volume, great brands, systems & training
- Outstanding leadership skills – a strong people manager who will motivate & drive their GM team to deliver
- Profit & loss experience
- An appetite for success
- Ambitious & driven with a proactive approach to your career
- An energetic & engaging personality with the ability to motivate & get the best out of your teams
If you feel you have the right experience & want to be part of a successful brand then please send your CV in word format.
Please not that due to the high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants.
For other opportunities please check out our website: www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job