Starting salary £25,000 (increasing to £27,000 after a six month probation)
Do you want to work for the world’s largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in maths and English? Then keep reading!
Kumon develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. We currently have over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our Motherwell office but will cover the Scottish region.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the Kumon Method within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
Do you have:
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours?
- A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
In return, we will offer you:
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Flexible working time when you work extended hours
- A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
The interview process will consist of:
- Initial phone interview with the hiring manager.
- If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid.
- The final stage will be a presentation followed by a Q&A session and a face-to-face interview.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job