We need savvy, commercial, business managers to lead and direct a group of Lidl stores to join our team.
To be an Area Manager at Lidl, you’ll need to have the perfect blend of commercial and practical. Running a group of 4 to 6 Lidl stores and being responsible for up to 200 employees takes strategic leadership. But stepping in when one of your Store Managers is struggling and spending time to coach them on how to lead a successful store, takes a love of hands-on hard work and a practical approach. You’ll be able to lead and motivate your teams because you’ll learn exactly what it takes to do each of their roles – your training will mean working as a Customer Assistant and in Store Management. Then you’ll take on an area of stores and be responsible for taking the business strategy and making it work in your stores, ensuring they hit their targets and that the teams continue to grow and develop.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a telephone interview and face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Visit your stores regularly and set focus points with your Store Managers
- Support your Store Managers to recruit, train and develop their teams
- Work with and mentor your Store Managers on their store performance
- Help your store managers problem-solve and address any issues they escalate to you
- Visit the regional office for monthly meetings and ensure you’re aligned with your colleagues
What will you need?
- Considerable experience leading a team across multiple sites and achieving the best results
- The ability to understand complex reports and put the necessary actions in place
- Capability to learn and understand the Lidl model and processes and follow effectively
- A confident, decisive communication style and the ability to motivate your team
- The willingness to learn, be hands-on and take the lead on strategy and planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job