I am working with a growing retail charity business with 100+ sites under their remit and a view to grow this down the line.
As an Area Manager you will manage 6 sites in the London area ranging from Chelsea to Elephant & Castle and Ealing.
As an Area Manager you will be in charge of the following:
- To be an autonomous manager able to drive sales and service through development of site managers
- To ensure gift aid targets are met along with HSE standards and site maintenance
- To have full control of the merchendising and product pricing across your area and ensure that the stores remain competative with local competition
- To think of new ways to drive footfall and product donation, be it events in store or connecting with the local community in other ways
- To ensure staff are being developed and properly managed, including hiring, training and disciplinaries where necessary.
In order to be eligible for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Positive attitude with a focus on service and standards
- Ideally with multisite experience, but if not then large single site experience in ideally a fashion or charity retail background
- Able to show demonstrable evidence of developing retail units and improving profitability
- Commercially minded with evidence of implementing new processes that drive the business forwards
- Keen to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
The role is Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with fantastic company culture of colaboration and benefits including; healthcare cash plan, pension and development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job