Location: South (Surrey, Milton Keynes, Sussex, Kent, and Essex,)
Due to significant company growth Leaders are seeking a talented and forward-thinking Area Manager to work on behalf of one of the most exciting current names in the UK's Home Care industry.
Our client was founded by their company CEO nearly 10 years ago and has grown from employing a handful of staff to hundreds across the UK today. They are a quality driven care provider who's values include caring, supportive and working to the highest standards, innovating, achieving outcomes whilst having fun at the same time.
The primary responsibility of this role involves forming and developing a Business plan that identifies the strategy for growth and development, whilst ensuring the highest quality of service being delivered by the company. You will oversee the opening of new offices in their initial stages and you will be required to travel to other sites in the UK, including possible overnight stays.
You will work a 40-hour contract - Monday to Friday typically working office hours (however hours may vary). Our client is offering a generous basic which is negotiable depending on experience.
Package for Area Care Manager - South:
- Bonus scheme, which offers an OTE of up to £70k
- Company car plus mileage
- 25 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone, Laptop & iPad
- Workplace pension scheme
Duties of Area Manager - South include:
- Develop, coach and inspire a team of Registered Managers, the Care Support Teams and their Care Teams to maximise the customer experience and sales within your district
- To form, develop and regularly review a Business Plan identifying the strategy for the growth, development and ensuring high quality service delivered by the Company
- Provide direction and support to the Care Support Team in order to achieve their KPIs
- Ensure that all your Local Offices are compliant with Company Policies & Procedures, CQC Regulations and English Law
Essential Skills and Experience required for Area Manager - South:
- 5 years Registered Manager level experience in a Domiciliary Care & Community Services setting
- Proven Business Development experience - Developing and growing businesses from a strategic level
- 3 years experience managing a multi-site business as Regional / Area Manager in the Health & Social Care Sector Community
- Project Management experience
Required Qualifications for Area Manager - South:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care (Adults & Children setting)
- Qualification Education & Training (or PTTLS)
- Moving and Handling Train the Trainer Qualified
- Care Assessors Award (delivered by Skills for Care)
- First Aid Train the Trainer Qualified (desirable)
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting openingplease click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- Registered Manager
- Area Manager
- Care Manager
- Regional Manager
- Regional Director
- Regional Care Manager
- Area Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job