Responsible for overseeing a portfolio of approximately 40 sites across the Cleaning Division.
- Meet and where possible, exceed client expectations whilst operating within agreed budgets
- Recruit, induct and train suitable staff ensuring compliance with vetting procedures and ensure cover at all times
- Maintain numbers of staff at the agreed levels to maintain contract standards
- Control wage spend in line with agreed budgets set by the Regional Manager and Account Director
- Monitor client satisfaction and service delivery on a monthly basis, through client meetings, monthly call log/complaints reports
- Carry out frequent site visits, both random and pre-planned to ensure service delivery is being met, escalating any issues to the relevant Regional Manager
- Carry out random and pre-planned audits including compliance and quality on a monthly basis.
- To deliver strategies to reduce staff turnover to include induction programme, training, feedback, performance management and personal coaching
- To oversee the site based training matrix for all personal to ensure training is delivered.
- Ensure health and safety of all employees and appropriate client or public
- Ensure that site documentation is maintained and correct
- Ensure products, equipment and materials are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled and fall in-line of agreed budget
- Ensure all administration is undertaken to provide the Company and the Client with the information they require to given deadlines
- Ensure that all personnel obey all site rules and maintain a smart appearance, including the wearing of company uniforms
- Follow the Company grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure activities are undertaken in line with quality management, health & safety, legal requirements, environmental policies and duty of care
- Uphold, safeguard and promote the Company’s values and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised environment
- Motivate and lead the team to new levels of development and achievements by regular coaching and one-to-ones with your direct reports.
- Make sure Customer needs are met at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Able to accurately record data
- Industry experience preferred
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Strong team working ethic and flexibility
- Ability to manage resources and cope under pressure
- Health & Safety awareness/training
- Strong customer service skills
- IT literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job