Job Description: AreaManager
Responsible To: Operations Manager or other Manager as designated by the company
Short Description: The Area Manager is responsible for delivering Service User centred care; through the efficient operation of a number of Supported housing unit(s) and staff allocated to them in compliance with company processes and procedures.
The Area Manager will be specifically responsible for:
- Maximisation of Service User interests by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Driving the operational development, maintenance and implementation of person centred care plans for each Service User
- Ensuring effective safeguarding of the rights and dignity of each Service User through effective management of their patch
- Routine assessment and communication of Service User development to interested stakeholders
- Effective control of Service User financials and house budgets
- Fostering of a positive environment in which Service Users and staff actively engage
- Actively engage in performance and discipline management to maximise staff performance and assure compliance with company procedures
- Work with the Training & HR Depats to manage staff training needs analysis and the co-ordination and delivery of training and professional development to maximise staff competence
- Attending and actively participating in management reviews
- Accomplish self-audits and pro-actively engage in external compliance audits
The following qualification, skills and experience are required for this role:
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Social Care (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years’ experience at Area Manager level (ideally within Supported Living/Mental Health)
- Must possess in-depth Mental Health knowledge, with experience of supporting service users with a range of mental health diagnosis and medication - or be from a Learning Disabilities background and be willing to cross over into Mental Health
- Must have previous experience of managing multi-sites and direct line management experience of line managers
- A confident decision maker, with the ability to critically analyse situations and make important and balanced decisions
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Strong English spoken, listening, writing, communication
- Full driving license and use of own car
This role offers lots of progressive career opportunities, opening up multiple pathways into Operational Management, Project Management and other senior management roles. Please apply now for immediate consideration and immediate interview/start.
- Care Plans
- Co Ordinator
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Care Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'