This tuition center develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our new Southgate office but will cover surrounding regions including Essex and Hertfordshire.
In return, we will offer you:
• Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
• 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
• Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
• Flexible working time when you work extended hours
• A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* In conjunction with the franchisee, proactively and effectively develop your Kumon study centres, ensuring all centres in your geographical area reach and maintain the expected Kumon instructional and operational quality standards, enabling them to meet growth and achievement targets.
* To initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all Instructors, throughout the assigned geographical area.
* To consistently maintain an effective, regular, study centre visit schedule with all franchisees in your assigned geographical area and to provide timely and detailed centre information to franchisees and line manager i.e. current performance levels, proposals and guidance information on improvement areas, as well as detailed strategic improvement and development plans where necessary.
* As well as regular study centre/franchisee visits, you will also be required to engage in all other aspects of study centre activities, including but not limited to conducting student enrolments, attending and providing support to franchisees at their study centre events i.e. award ceremonies and national campaign initiatives.
* To develop, present and implement a full area annual strategy and action plan to senior
management and ensure objectives are fully met within the agreed timescales. Regular communication
* To proactively and consistently provide exceptional support and guidance to franchisees. Including, but not limited to, offering them strategies and advice on achieving targets, local advertising options, centre promotion, improving student retention and growing their study centre, etc.
* To be responsible for organising and facilitating training/workshops, presentations and meetings for franchisees meeting the needs of both the franchisee and the business.
* To effectively monitor franchisee study centre performance including the conduct of the franchisee, delivery of thir method and use of the Brand and to raise any concerns with the Regional Manager’s attention immediately.
* To operationally manage a tuition centre as an Instructor and/or class assistant, for a period of time or as and when required.
* To liaise closely with other of their Associates to develop effective systems and good practice in order to improve study centre development and their instructional indices.
* To effectively oversee study centre closures and take-overs within your geographical area in conjunction with other relevant internal stakeholders.
* To regularly liaise with the Regional Manager and/or senior management team to identify any issues and concerns regarding study centre development within your geographical area to develop and implement positive change as and when required.
* To work closely with and support franchisees in nurturing high student achievers through to completion of the tuition programme.
* To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. There may be a necessity for these to be outside of normal working times and at weekends for which TOIL would be awarded.
Do you have:
• A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
• A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
• The flexibility to work extended hours?
• A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)?<
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job