£35-38,000 + company car and bonus
Our client operates successful award winning high street cafe bakeries serving all fresh bespoke products and great coffee in stunning locations across the UK, and we are looking for an area manager for the stores in Cornwall.
We need a manager with area or multi-site experience who is extremely commercial minded, is strong financially, who has excellent people and leadership skills, and who has maintained a hands-on approach working to the needs of the business.
Passion and drive to succeed, enthusiasm, and motivation are key attributes for this position and your background could be in branded or independent fresh food and coffee retail operations.
They are a great company and bunch of people to work for who recognise and reward success, are innovative and constantly striving to exceed expectations, and who are in the current climate expanding at a sensible pace.
You will need a driving licence.
ROLE - AREA MANAGER
As the Area Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the financial & operational performance of a number of stores
- Look after recruitment & training, and staff development & welfare
- Motivate, enthuse, and develop your team
- Performance manage people
- Control multiple P & Ls and all associated costs and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Ensure the delivery of consistantly exceptional customer service
- Deviver results and KIPs'
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - AREA MANAGER
- Experience as an area/multi-site manager gained in branded or independent hight street food and coffee concepts
- Excellent people, communication, leadership, and man-management skills
- The ability to recruit, train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (multiple P & L accountability)
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion for great food and coffee
- Sales building skills
- Passion and drive to succeed and achieve results
- A hands-on approach to working to the needs of the business and a very keen eye for detail
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join the market leader as they continue to expand, develop, and innovate.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Operations Management
- Coffee Shops
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"