Zachary Daniels are currently sourcing an Essex-based Area Manager for a forward-thinking healthcare business.
The role will provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of the single-site managers across Essex; working closely with them to deliver quality customer care and service in line with regulatory guidelines, Health & Safety and any other relevant legislation.
The role will oversee all operational aspects of the area in line with company strategy, goals and values while continuing to maintain and improve the overall business operations and profitability of the company. This role will report directly to the CEO so is a great opportunity to make a real impact and be part of the growth of this ambitious business.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting company vision and strategy, growth and business plans and seeking development opportunities.
- Day to day operational support for all managers.
- Partnering with managers from other departments within the company to align with company goals and objectives; gaining commitment to annual operating plans.
- Work alongside Clinical Director to implement operational procedures from a clinical perspective
- Streamline operational procedures and systems to increase efficiency and output
- Scheduled checks on documentation, compliance and performance at all sites across the company.
- Ensure all operational KPIs are met
- Enforce and promote all company policies and procedures across the company.
- Working alongside HR to develop and implement new operational policies and procedures to support the needs of the business.
- Work alongside the Marketing department to increase revenue and external referrals to the specialists within the business.
- Developing and maintaining positive professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Operating in accordance to all relevant regulatory bodies.
- Liaison for all suppliers and partner companies
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an area manager for a healthcare business such as pharmacy, dentistry, optics, veterinary or similar.
- Must be an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
Our client is looking for a hard working individual who works with honesty and integrity and is keen for progression. The successful candidate if they prove themselves will have opportunity to progress into the Operations Director role.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your latest CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job