Job title: Area Manager Cleaning
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience, company car, fuel card + more
Description: Our client is a successful commercial cleaning company with a good reputation. They offer great customer service and deliver excellent results to every client. If you are an ambitious, proactive Area Manager looking for your hard work to be rewarded then get in touch straight away!
The Area Manger role is a permanent full-time position.
- All candidates wishing to apply for this role need to have experience as a Cleaning Area Manager
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills
- You must be experienced in sending professional correspondence to clients
- You will be responsible for multi sites, regular client liaison and meetings
- Account manage all the existing and new contracts the business is winning
- You will be used to providing exceptional service
- You will be responsible for staff recruitment, induction, training, quality control, implementing cleaning schedules and stock control
- As well as having strong communication skills, numeracy skills, you must have good computer skills (excel, word)
The Area Manager will be required to show great leadership skills and support the team in maintaining the exceptional service levels and client satisfaction across multi-site locations. You must have a full clean driving licence.
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Genuine Career progression opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'