OSR Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a national organisation within the property industry to recruit for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Area Lister to join their growing team in Norwich.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Listening to clients needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing fee
- Promoting the benefits to clients of all our group services, including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage advice, Survey and Auctions
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Some experience and understanding of the Listing process
- Proven success reaching Sales targets
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Full driving license
As well as the excellent career path,their commission structure is one of the strongest on the market and best news of all - it is UNCAPPED! The role will be offering a Basic Salary of £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £45,000.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage, or alternatively contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job