Area Lettings Manager
Covering Surrey, Hampshire & Sussex
We are looking for a talented senior lettings professional with excellent communication and leadership qualities, who has entrepreneurial flair and creativity to successfully oversee the performance and growth of eight lettings’ offices in addition to seeking out new opportunities to expand our office network. You will need to have lettings/estate agency experience at management level with multi-location responsibility and preferably ARLA technical award.
- Coach, develop and effectively manage your Lettings Managers within the area to ensure that performance is optimised across all branches
- Grow market share and the property portfolio of each office by adopting proactive working processes and identifying new business opportunities
- Help to nurture the team, supporting their training and developmental needs, and managing performance
- Ensuring the business is compliant
- Holding 1:1 review meeting’s and identifying development needs.
- Getting stuck in, covering sickness and holidays, conducting market appraisals, and generally showing your team how it’s done
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at multi-branch management level
- A proven record in running a successful lettings business
- Experience in sourcing and negotiating acquisitions is desirable but not essential
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion, and enthusiasm
- Extensive geographical and market knowledge of the area
- Focused to lead and promote the development of a team
- Identify opportunities for portfolio acquisitions to grow your branch network
- Our company values are central to our ethos, and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust, and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy
- You will need a full driving license
- Being located centrally to the patch is essential
- Basic Salary: Circa £34,000 (dependent on experience)
- On Target Earning: £85,000
- Car Allowance: £5,000
- Work Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6pm
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Plus an extra day of for your birthday! Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
Humphrey & Kirk are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'